Anahi Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anahi Fans Serbia

Dobro dosli na extra forumo Anahi Giovanni Puerte Portilli

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA

Go down 
+4
~*Anny*4€v€r*~
~*B@D*G!Rl*~
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~
~*Baby Blue*~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Baby Blue*~
Fan de Anahi
Fan de Anahi
~*Baby Blue*~

Number of posts : 2078
Anahi fan? :
PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Right_bar_bleue

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA 2li9e13
Vase ime? : Stefana-Steffi
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Empty
PostSubject: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:29 am

Ovo je peticija za pomoc teniserima u borbi sa ATP organima i vlastima.
Teniseri su vec pisali nekoliko peticija za smenu glavnog coveka ATP-a Etiennea de Villersa , kao i za vece ucesce samih igraca u odlucivanju o kalendaru i rasporedu turnira.
Vidimo i sami kako su uzasno turniri rasporedjeni, posebno ove godine kada je Olimpijada. Pored toga, pomerali su neke turnire zbog americke koledz kosarke.

Sve pise u samoj peticiji. Ovde je imamo na engleskom ali i prevedenu na srpski.

VAZNO JE DA JE POTPISEMO SVI AKO ZELIMO DA POMOGNEMO TENISERIMA DA IZBEGNU POVREDE I IMAJU DUZE KARIJERE.

Quote:
Tennis fans support ATP players' demand for more influence in ATP decisions and changes to the ATP tour and calendar Petition

Addressee: Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP)
Sender: Tennis fans from around the world

We, the undersigned tennis fans from around the world, support ATP players' request for more participation in ATP decision making and changes to the ATP tour and calendar.

We do so because we are very concerned about the health of ATP players and the future of tennis as a sport.

We are concerned about the health of ATP players because of the ATP calendar for 2008. This calendar is overcrowded with tournaments in tight succession as well as back-to-back-tournaments. We feel that such a calendar threatens the health of the players.

We want tennis players to have long careers so that we can enjoy their skills and watch them improve with active competition over many years.

As the ATP announced in the media, changes to the ATP tour and calendar were introduced to improve men’s tennis for the benefit of the fans as well as the players. One of the reasons given by the ATP for reducing the number of tournaments in which players would be required to play was to protect the players' health. We second the intention to protect the players' health, yet we do not feel that the 2008 calendar has met this objective.

In 2008, the dates of the first two U.S. Masters Series tournaments were moved back one week because of the NCAA basketball schedule, thereby cramming and crowding the tennis calendar. We feel sure that there were good reasons and intentions on behalf of the ATP to construct the schedule like this. But looking at the enormous stress that this change in schedule has put on the players in a year such as 2008 with Davis Cup and Olympic Games, we feel strongly that in future years other solutions must be found.

In finding these solutions, the players themselves must be heard and take part in the process. The players have been asking for more communication with the ATP and for more participation in the decision-making process. According to media reports, there was a players' meeting in Miami in March 2007 at which 60 ATP players created a petition and subsequently presented it to the ATP.

2008 has seen another players’ petition, according to media reports, signed by top 20 players Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Nikolay Davydenko, David Ferrer, Andy Roddick, David Nalbadian, Richard Gasquet, James Blake, Tomas Berdych, Mikhail Youzhny, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Andy Murray, Tommy Robredo, Paul-Henri Mathieu, and Juan Monaco, asking to be heard and to be involved in discussions on Etienne de Villiers’ future and in other decisions.

We feel that it is a very sad situation when players have to sign petitions in order to be heard by the very organization that supposedly represents them. We want this situation to be changed for the sake of the game, and for the sake of the health of the players.

We support the players' request to be heard and to take part in decision making and changes to the ATP tour and calendar. We understand that financial aspects and interests of the tour have to be considered, too. It is a very difficult and complicated situation to take into account all interests and find solutions that make everyone happy. This is why we feel that it is even more important that the players are listened to and involved.

We want tennis players to feel fully represented by the ATP and we want to see that their health is protected by ATP officials, tour rules, and calendar. When this happens, tennis players can focus completely on their game and careers, and fans all over the world can enjoy their tremendous talent and watch them improve with active competition over the years.
~*I Do Belive*~Admin
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~

Number of posts : 3309
Anahi fan? :
PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Right_bar_bleue

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Rc4n5x
Vase ime? : ~*Kristina*~
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:52 pm

a gde treba da potpisemo???
Back to top Go down
http://www.weloverbd.forumotion.com
~*B@D*G!Rl*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*B@D*G!Rl*~

Number of posts : 3482
Anahi fan? :

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA 1zl41so
Vase ime? : *J€l€n@*
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 pm

*annie*para*siempre* wrote:
a gde treba da potpisemo???
Back to top Go down
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~
~*I Do Belive*~Admin
~*I Do Belive*~Admin
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:26 pm

ja cu rado potpisati,ali gde...treba nam link te stranice...
Back to top Go down
~*Anny*4€v€r*~
Mislis o Annie
Mislis o Annie
~*Anny*4€v€r*~

Number of posts : 326
Anahi fan? :
PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Right_bar_bleue

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA 59ygqq
Vase ime? : ~Jov@n@~

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 pm

da........
Back to top Go down
VladaEmma
Mislis o Annie
Mislis o Annie
VladaEmma

Number of posts : 353
Anahi fan? :
PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Right_bar_bleue

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA 1zvvn68
Vase ime? : Vlada!
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Stefana,gde si ceo dan...........?????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.emmawatson.forum.st
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~
~*I Do Belive*~Admin
~*I Do Belive*~Admin
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:11 am

stefi,stefi...vidis kako ne mozemo bez tebe???xaxaxa
Back to top Go down
VladaEmma
Mislis o Annie
Mislis o Annie
VladaEmma

Anahi fan? :
PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 am

Gde je ona,kristina???
Back to top Go down
~*Baby Blue*~
Fan de Anahi
Fan de Anahi
~*Baby Blue*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:51 am

EVO ME..JA NE ZNAM GDJE TREBA MENI SU REKLI DA PROSLEDJUJEM TO JER JE VAZNO PA AKO NEKO SA 4UMA ZNA MOZE DA NAM KAZE ADRESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
VAZNO JE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VladaEmma
Mislis o Annie
Mislis o Annie
VladaEmma

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Ok.Potrazicemo....................
Back to top Go down
~*B@D*G!Rl*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*B@D*G!Rl*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Vlada!! wrote:
Ok.Potrazicemo....................
Back to top Go down
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~
~*I Do Belive*~Admin
~*I Do Belive*~Admin
~*S*E*R*Dj*I*C*A*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 pm

ja ne znam...nisam ranije cula za ovu peticiju...
Back to top Go down
~*B@D*G!Rl*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*B@D*G!Rl*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 pm

ni ja...
Back to top Go down
~DULCE~FOREVER~
Fan de Anahi
Fan de Anahi
~DULCE~FOREVER~

Number of posts : 2659
Anahi fan? :

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA 1p8ps1
Vase ime? : Irina
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:19 am

nikad za owo cula nisam....ali cu obawezno potpisati ako je rijec o tenisu!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rbd6.forumotion.com
~*B@D*G!Rl*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*Annie's Admin*~
~*B@D*G!Rl*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 am

da
Back to top Go down
~*KiKkY_aNn!e*~
Mislis o Annie
Mislis o Annie
~*KiKkY_aNn!e*~

Number of posts : 343
Anahi fan? :

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA 2vtnlgiki9
Vase ime? : Kristina
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:28 pm

A njima bash treba pomotj...
Back to top Go down
#Los.A#Adminka
♥ GLAVNA ADMINKA ♥
♥ GLAVNA ADMINKA ♥
#Los.A#Adminka

Number of posts : 3105
Anahi fan? :

Ikonica : PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA 35d9c0m
Vase ime? : Andrea
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 pm

ja nisam nasla... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://anahirbdthebest.forummotion.com
~*Baby Blue*~
Fan de Anahi
Fan de Anahi
~*Baby Blue*~

Anahi fan? :

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:01 pm

nema nigdje.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA   PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PETICIJA ZA POMOC TENISERIMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anahi Fans Serbia :: ~*Ostalo*~ :: *Chat*-
Jump to: